Senior consultant Brian brings a wealth of expertise to The Next Step team. With decades of manufacturing experience under his belt and an MBA from the University of St. Thomas, Brian is a veteran in streamlining operations. He specializes in internal and external operations training. Brian’s favorite part of his job is seeing clients experience results from the methodologies and techniques that they have collaborated on together. He believes it is his privilege to help businesses implement proven operational systems that enhance efficiency and productivity.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Planning
- Manufacturing Excellence
- Manufacturing Leadership Mentorship
CERTIFICATIONS AND AWARDS
- MBA from University of St. Thomas
- Kaizen Trainer (Manufacturers Alliance)
- Value Stream Management (Manufacturers Alliance)
- Team Leadership (Manufacturers Alliance)
- Serves as adjunct faculty member at the University of St. Thomas (Mini-Masters of the Lean Enterprise)
- Multiple year recipient of the Manufacturer of the Year award from Manufacturers Alliance
- Previously served as a member of Manufacturers Alliance’s advisory board
- Member of the Knights of Columbus; achieved rank of Grand Knight, serves as trustee, honored as a Minnesota State Family of the Year
Manufacturing with Our Data-Driven Business Consultants
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
As those who have run technical product and service businesses, we understand you’re already strapped for time and pressed for growth and execution. The Next Step, Inc. brings a team of battle-tested, driven simplifiers who are wired for problem-solving. Our motto is pretty simple: No homework for the customer and one less problem to solve.
What business problems do you need help with? We’ll deliver the results. Contact us today.