Be our Full Stack Developer
Do you want to take on the challenge of developing top notch websites, apps, databases and any other backend technology needed to support our clients? Are you a person who wants to wear all the hats of development? Do you want the future of being able to create and lead a team of developers? This is the right position for you! The Next Step is a fast-paced and empowering environment with an employee-focused, flexible culture that makes it an outstanding place to work.
As the Full Stack Developer, you must balance several roles in the development process, including computer coding, testing, deployment, scope creation and vendor management. To be successful you will need the communication and management skills needed to oversee and manage multiple projects continually while ensuring a high level of quality of output. These outputs are focused on web-based platforms including websites, ecommerce, apps and data analysis systems.
- Writing website and landing pages code with programming languages such as HTML, PHP, CSS, C++, and Java. Following SEO, UI, and UX standards.
- Integrating third-party services in the website such as ERP, SAS, or Open Source eCommerce platforms [Woocommerce and Shopify preferred]
- Creating responsive Front-End Frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation [Preferred]
- Maintain and modify websites and user interfaces, including multimedia and plugins updates.
- Test websites for UI, UX, SEO.
- Ensure security is front of mind will all development.
- Manage outside programmers.
- Ensuring positive and efficient user experience.
- Fixing website issues or bugs that arise.
- Assist in designing and building HTML/CSS templates .
- Assist in creating and modifying styles and assets following SEO standards.
- Optimize web pages for conversion and user engagement.
- Configure Google Tag Manager and other tools to track clicks, events, and goals on the client’s website.
- Work with the team on technical solutions for clients’ needs.
- Be aware and advise the team about new technologies, web development innovation, changes and trends.
- Other duties related as assigned.
Who We Are
Quite simply, we are built to bring clarity and make the lives of our clients easier. Many of them are C-Suite executives who have enough problems on their plate. They just need us to remove as many of them as possible and get things done. We are very dedicated to this mission. If you are looking for a 9-5 job, this probably is not going to be a good fit for you. With that said, we are an international team with international clients. If you are looking to work across cultures, in international business, and gain the best practice knowledge of how to run organizations very quickly, then I would strongly suggest applying.
Our intimate client approach is centered around our 3 core values.